These bearings adapt equally well to strut and stern tube mounts, and are
often used effectively as rudder-stock and pintle bushings.
Johnson Cutless® Naval Brass Sleeve Bearings, ABLE 3/4” 1-1/4” 3''
PART NUMBER: 870192100
18 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Bearing diameters are precision fitted to the designated shaft size with
the correct clearance for efficient water lubrication.
• External brass shells are machined and polished to provide easy fitting.
• Specially formulated oil and chemical resistant nitrile rubber is securely
bonded to the shell.
• Units with thin shells are available for the struts of small craft.
• Sleeve bearings are usually installed by light press-fitting and locked in
place with cone-pointed set screws.
• PRECAUTION: When shrink fitting of the bearing is required, chilling
must be achieved by gradual cooling to not more than minus 20° F (-28°
C) using freezer or regular ice (DO NOT DRY ICE). NOTE: Pounding or
shocking the bearing while in the chilled state could cause the rubber to
separate from the shell